To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Emergency Medicine Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- cervical spine motion restriction after blunt trauma.Acad Emerg Med. 2021; 28: 472-474
- Log-rolling a blunt major trauma patient is inappropriate in the primary survey.Emerg Med J. 2014; 31: 86
- To log-roll or not to log-roll - That is the question! A review of the use of the log-roll for patients with pelvic fractures.Int J Orthop Trauma Nurs. 2017; 27: 36-40
- What is the purpose of log roll examination in the unconscious adult trauma patient during trauma reception?.Emerg Med J. 2016; 33: 632-635
- A prospective randomized, double-dummy trial comparing IV push low dose ketamine to short infusion of low dose ketamine for treatment of pain in the ED.Am J Emerg Med. 2017; 35: 1095-1100
- Intranasal ketamine for acute traumatic pain in the Emergency Department: a prospective, randomized clinical trial of efficacy and safety.BMC Emerg Med. 2016; 16: 43
- comparison of nebulized ketamine at three different dosing regimens for treating painful conditions in the emergency department: a prospective, randomized, double-blind clinical trial.Ann Emerg Med. 2021; 78: 779-787
- nebulized ketamine used for pain management of orthopedic trauma.J Emerg Med. 2021; 60: 365-367
- The use of inhaled nitrous oxide for analgesia in adult ED patients: a pilot study.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34: 269-273
- Nitrous oxide for early analgesia in the emergency setting: a randomized, double-blind multicenter prehospital trial.Acad Emerg Med. 2013; 20: 178-184
- Nitrous oxide/oxygen compared with fentanyl in reducing pain among adults with isolated extremity trauma: a randomized trial.Emerg Med Australas. 2011; 23: 761-768
- Ketamine use in prehospital and hospital treatment of the acute trauma patient: a joint position statement.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2021; 25: 588-592
- Ketamine for military prehospital analgesia and sedation in combat casualties.J R Army Med Corps. 2018; 164: 436-437
- rapid agitation control with ketamine in the emergency department: a blinded, randomized controlled trial.Ann Emerg Med. 2021; 78: 788-795
- Ketamine in Severely Agitated Patients Study Investigators. Use of intramuscular ketamine by paramedics in the management of severely agitated patients.Emerg Med Australas. 2021; 33: 875-882
- The combative multitrauma patient: a protocol for prehospital management.Eur J Emerg Med. 2007; 14: 265-268
- Clinical policy: procedural sedation and analgesia in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 2014; 63 (published correction appears in Ann Emerg Med. 2017 Nov;70(5):758): 247-258.e18
- Ketamine investigatory review panel final report.Accessed June 30, 2022)
- The incidence of QT prolongation and torsades des pointes in patients receiving droperidol in an urban emergency department.West J Emerg Med. 2020; 21: 728-736
- Effectiveness and safety of droperidol in a United States emergency department.Am J Emerg Med. 2020; 38: 1310-1314
- the safety and effectiveness of droperidol for sedation of acute behavioral disturbance in the emergency department.Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 66: 230-238.e1
- Policy statements.Ann Emerg Med. 2021; 77: e127-e133
- Efficacy of combination haloperidol, lorazepam, and diphenhydramine vs. combination haloperidol and lorazepam in the treatment of acute agitation: a multicenter retrospective cohort study.J Emerg Med. 2022; 62: 516-523
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.