To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Emergency Medicine Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Births: Provisional Data for 2021. Vital Statistics Rapid Release.(Available at)
- Births: Final data for 2013.Natl Vital Stat Rep. 2015; 64: 1-65
- Part 5: neonatal resuscitation: 2020 american heart association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2020; 142: S524-S550
- Normal labor and delivery.in: Gabbe E.G. Niebyl J.R. Simpson J.L. Obstetrics: normal and problem pregnancies. 7th edition. Elsevier, Philadelphia2017: 368-394
- Recent recommendations and emerging science in neonatal resuscitation.Pediatr Clin North Am. 2019; 66: 309-320
- Delayed umbilical cord clamping after birth. ACOG Committee Opinion No. 814. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.Obstet Gynecol. 2020; 136: e100-e106
- Healthy Birth Practice #6: Keep Mother and Baby Together- It's Best for Mother, Baby, and Breastfeeding.J Perinat Educ. 2014; 23: 211-217
- Committee on Practice Bulletins-Obstetrics. Practice Bulletin No. 183: Postpartum Hemorrhage.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 130: e168
- Practice Bulletin No 178: Shoulder Dystocia.Obstet Gynecol. 2017; 129: e123-e133
- Overview of techniques to manage shoulder dystocia during vaginal birth.Eur J Midwifery. 2021; 5: 48
- Obstetric Emergencies: Shoulder Dystocia and Postpartum Hemorrhage.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2017; 44: 231-243
- Emergency department management of shoulder dystocia.J Emerg Med. 2014; 46: 378-382
- Fetal malpresentation and malposition: diagnosis and management.Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2017; 44: 631-643
- Precipitous and difficult deliveries.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2012; 30: 961-975
- Precipitous labor and emergency department delivery.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2019; 37: 265-276
- Critical obstetric and gynecologic procedures in the emergency department.Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2013; 31: 207-236
- Umbilical cord prolapse in emergency delivery.in: The Atlas of Emergency Medicine. 5. McGraw Hill, New York2021
- Effect of early tranexamic acid administration on mortality, hysterectomy, and other morbidities in women with post-partum haemorrhage (WOMAN): an international, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet. 2017; 389 (published correction appears in Lancet. 2017;389(10084):2104): 2105-2116
- Chapter 56:Emergency Childbirth.in: Roberts J.R. Hedges J.R. Custalow C.B. Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine. edition 6. Saunders, Philadelphia2013: 1155-1182
Published online: February 20, 2023
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.